Another Year Complete

Dylan finished his first year of preschool. It took 1/2 the year to adjust. I left him everyday screaming and crying but sure enough by the end of the year he was walking in like a big boy ready to start his day. 



 Colin graduated from Kindergarten and Bethany, my sweet Bethany 
graduated from 6th grade. Good bye elementary school and hello 
middle school... oh how scary!

 So sad to see her grow up so fast 
but overjoyed to know 
that she picks wonderful Christian friends 
to share her childhood with. 
 Oh how I pray for these girls as they enter middle school together. 
Praying they continue to make good life choices, stay true to themselves, and always be a source of encouragement to each other to live a Godly life. 
After graduation the girls got to hang out with each other at the local DQ. 
So sad I had to go back to work and miss out on the fun:(

Congratulations to my precious children!!
I am so proud of each of you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice