To My Dear Followers:)

I failed to make any new years resolutions this year...
probably a good thing because I always break them.
However,
I am always trying to make an effort to be more thoughtful.
I pledge every year to send out birthday, thinking of you, and get well cards.
Yet,
every year life gets crazy busy and I start to slack off by February.
I know, It is sad! But my nephew always lucks up
because his birthday is in January.
So, new year, new beginings..
I want to let ALL 8 of you know
I appreciate you
AND
In honor of YOU I am making a donation to:
THE MORNING STAR PROJECT
I learned of this organization through my blogger buddy Lori
and I know how dear it is to many of your hearts.
Thanks for being my blogger friends:)
I wish you all a wonderful new year!
To learn more about The Morning Star Project click on the link below:

Comments

  1. Oh Kristy!! You are a ROCK STAR!! What a fabulous idea!

    Love you, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice