Happy Gotcha Day!

Happy Gotcha Day
(a day early!!)

Dear Anna Li,

It was two years ago today that you joined our family. It is a day I will never forget- a day that I will cherish forever! I remember you holding my hand as we left with you for the very first time. I just knew everything was going to be ok! We brought you to America thinking you would be with us forever but as we know now, God had a different plan, a perfect plan just for you. God made you very special and I am so glad he decided to share you with us even though it was for just a short time. Today is a day of celebration as it is the day you entered our lives, the day you began your journey to America! It was just the beginning of your journey to find your forever family and I am just so thankful He used us as the stepping stone to get there.

I hope you never forget just how special you are and just how many lives you touched. It is my prayer for you to always trust the Lord and follow Him. As long as you put Him first you can never go wrong. Your family always comes next. You should always treat them with love and kindness. You should always respect your parents for they only want what is best for you. We love and care for you and your family very much. We give all the glory and praise for what He has done in our lives and yours.

Happy Gotcha Day!

Love,

Chad, Kristy, Bethany, Colin, and Dylan



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disruption.. never an easy choice

Eggstra Special:)

A Season of Change