The Florida Keys (Part 2)



Waiting for our 3 hour tour:)
What is up with Colin and his super hero poses!?!?!


Our glass bottom boat ride 
We seen lots of fish on our tour... well maybe I should say they. Every time they said "oh look, there's a shark, a stingray, or other large fishes" I saw nothing! 
The boat was all full of excitement and I didn't see a thing... well nothing but these little fishes! 
The girls truly enjoyed the boat ride. I think it was the highlight of the whole trip. 
Dylan wasn't allowed on deck for safety reasons so we took turns taking the big kids out.



It was a beautiful day and we felt so blessed just to be there and able to spend time with Anna Li. 
God is good my friends
GOD IS GOOD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disruption.. never an easy choice

Eggstra Special:)

A Season of Change