A Funny Story

A little funny story about Anna Li (Mary Katherine)...
She gave me a call last night
and during our conversation she began to tell me about some of the music she likes.
She asked me to hold on
and the phone goes silent.
I wait, and wait then decide to hang up since it was long distance.
She calls me right back and says,
"Did you not like the music?"
I told her I didn't hear any music!
Silly girl goes,
"Ohhhh, I thought you were enjoying the music!"
She then begins to sing it to me since I could not hear it through her I-pod.
Another day,
She calls and ask me,
"So, how is your social life?"
I died laughing.
"Where did you learn that, girl!?!?!"
She replies,
"Oh, I listen very carefully!"
She is such a hoot!
God Bless her family
for allowing us to be part of her life!

Comments

  1. Oh Kristy, I just love hearing about how Anna Li is doing! What a sense of humor she's getting, huh?! Love it!

    Thanks for sharing!! You made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy,
    I'm sure you find a little peace in knowing that Anna Li is growing so much in so many ways. So glad you are able to talk to her. Praying that it gives you peace.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. How is our social life?
    Tell her mine is downhill and spiraling. LOL!!

    She's a cutie pie for sure. How wonderful that you'll always be a part of her life/family.

    Also saw your other blog. WEIGHT? Girl. I'm there with you. I've joined Weight Watchers. I'll let you know how progress goes. Let's be accountable!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice