Dylan 5 Months

Dylan Thomas Gray
is
now 5 months old!
(Ok, so it was 3 days ago but who is counting!!)
My little baby isn't so little anymore!
He loves to eat!
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!
(I have some baby food pics I will post later!)
He can sit up all by his self:)
The little booger will not sleep in his baby bed. Like all the others he has to sleep with mom and dad. What can I say... they are only little once!
*** breaking news***
I laid Dylan in his bed to fuss a little and something magical happened:)
He fell asleep!!! This is a first and it happened just minutes ago!
I am sure it will never happen again. Too easy... my life is never too easy!

Night! Night!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice