Blog MakeOver Anyone?!?!

I want a blog makeover... however, I am clueless!!!! I tried... I have really tried but I just don't get it, can't get it, and oh so need some help!

The last attempt at a blog make over ended with a huge virus on my computer when I downloaded some "helpful" adivce off of a blog makeover website:(

So, here is my idea...

I would love to PAY someone to give me a blog makeover... preferably someone that is in need of raising money for their adoption.

I would like a really cute banner at the top with my children's pictures.
I would like tabs at the top. Example: our story, photos, email me, give aways...
I would like a different kind of font than what we have.
I would like a signature at the end of each post.
But MOST IMPORTANTLY I really want it to be cute:)

SO, if you know anyone talented that would be interested in earning some money for their adoption please have them leave a comment on my blog and an email to reach them. I will not post their information on my comments.

Comments

  1. Use Tina from THE STORY OF YOU, She's fantastic. I've used her each time I changed my BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use TINA at The Story of You. She's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice