Part 1 of Playing Catch Up

So I finally found just a moment to download the last 300 pictures off my camera onto the computer
yea me:)

Part 1 

Easter Morn

Dylan's favorite pass time... fixing the lawn mower

Celebrating Earth Day at the Botanical Gardens 

Colin celebrating Earth Day at the Botanical Gardens

Dylan discovered deo... he can't reach those arm pits so his belly will do just fine:) 

The boy loves to swing.. the higher the better!

My sister and I at National Scrapbook Day

I gotta tee tee!! That's what he says when he wants to sit on the potty...
no, he is not potty trained... just likes to climb on the potty.

The boy keeps us laughing!
stay tuned...
part 2 is on the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice