Back to School

It's that time again! I am back to school and hoping to finish someday before I die!! I am still majoring in Collaberative Education (once called Special Education). It has been a little bit of a struggle considering how our school system let us down but that is all the more reason to keep on keeping on. I can and will make a difference in the lives of these children... may not be in this school system but somewhere... I will.

I am taking 2 classes at Athens 1. Teaching Language Arts 2. Intro to Learing and Emotional Disabilities. I am also taking 1 credit hour class (A&P lab) at Wallace. Not too happy about this one but so thankful that Dr. H was so willing to work diligently to create a class just for me to get this one credit I needed. Once upon a time, I took A&P 1 class. After the class was taken the system changed from quarters to semesters. Sooooo, when my classes got transfered I somehow lost a credit due to the conversion!! So now, I am stuck taking a 1 credit hour class that I have already taken! It is an independent study so I do get to do it in my own time but there is a LOT of work to do for that one little credit! That's life:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice