I'm Back!!!

After my much needed break from electronic gadgets (computers, tvs, PSP, DS) my family is feeling so refreshed. I thought my kids would kill me for taking it all away but you will never believe it!!!!!! Bethany actually enjoyed it.... and Colin... he discovered he has toys in his room!!!! Amazing! I highly recommend this to you all.

After my break I decided to give my blog a fresh new look. I wanted to create a cool banner with my family pictures on it, change the font, and you know just spice it up. Well, I don't know if this is a sign that I should of just left electronics out of my life forever... but my computer caught a very bad virus and I lost EVERYTHING!!!! All my pictures from the past 2 years, all my school work, all my home school records, and who knows what else. I managed to upload pictures of Anna Li's adoption and Dylan's birth to a photo website so those are safe but my trip to Disney, Sea World, Colin's first fishing trip, and so many more memories GONE! I know I should of had a back up but I just never got around to it! I am so disgusted.

The website I went to is one a lot of my dear blogger friends go to. I have been there a hundred times. It gives you blogger secrets to make your blog "the cutest". Well, I downloaded the program they recommended and that is when it happened. I am too scared to go back to the website to email someone and let them know their site is contaminated with a virus. SO just one big warning to you all... when updating your blog DO NOT DOWNLOAD any "photo shop" type of program!!!

I just don't understand it??? Who would want to put a virus on a computer? Where do they come from? Is there some evil doer sitting out there in a dark and lonely room creating this stuff?? and for the sake of what?? I really don't understand. Can erasing my pictures truly make someone happy?? Does anyone want to explain this all to me?!?!?

Any who!! I am back!

Comments

  1. O.U.C.H. I'm so sorry you lost all your stuff, especially your pictures. **I think I'll work on backing mine up today!

    Glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

Disruption.. never an easy choice

Eggstra Special:)

In the Arms of Jesus