In the Arms of Jesus



Ella Ruth Gray
February 2, 2011
5:37 am

On February 2nd, 2011 I went for my 4 month prenatal check-up. 
I was looking forward to hearing my child's heartbeat.
I was out of the 1st trimester and felt like 
I was out of the danger zone...
There was no heartbeat..
the sonogram confirmed it..
We had lost our baby a few days shy of 16 weeks.

I was admitted to the hospital,
labor was induced
and I gave birth to my little girl at 5:37am. 

She was tiny... only 2 oz and 6 inches long. 
 Tiny little feet...
Tiny little hands...

We held her in a little pink blanket 
handmade by Threads of Love.

Ella Ruth is her name.
(Ruth after my grandmother)


Only the Lord knows why...
why my baby girl had to die.

I pray that through our loss
His name will be glorified!

In memory of 
Ella Ruth Gray
we would like each of you 
to consider
making a donation to 
Love Without Boundaries

We would like donations to go to
"Mighty" Marisol
in memory of 
Ella Ruth Gray

You can learn more about this special child
** Please make sure you Note on your donation: In memory of Ella Ruth Gray**
If you do not feel comfortable making a donation online 
you can email me at:
grayfamilyof6@yahoo.com
for my mailing address
checks need to be payable to:
Love Without Boundaries.

Thank you for helping us honor Ella Ruth in such a special way!

Comments

  1. Oh, Kristy...I'm so very sorry for your loss. That is so heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy & Chad I am very sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a child and pray God's comfort over you during this time of intense grief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy -
    My heart is aching for you...for your precious family. Sweet Ella Ruth - loved, honored, and always remembered.
    Know that I'm thinking of you.
    Praying.
    Love,
    Vicki and Emily

    http://waiting4emily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sorry for your families loss! Raising you all up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristy & Chad I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear of this loss. Though I don't know you, I am an expectant mother, so my heart aches with you. I pray that the Lord will be ever-near, holding you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lost my pregnancy the same week, I was 12 weeks along. After a disruption last May and now this, oh sister I feel your pain in so many ways! Blessings to you! Nancy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray for the comfort of our Father to surround you during this time of mourning. Ella will not be forgotten, her life had meaning. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so very sorry. I lost a baby at 18 weeks in 2000. Her due date was March 17, so she would have been 10 last week. May the Lord bring beauty and peace out of this pain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

Disruption.. never an easy choice

Eggstra Special:)

A Season of Change