Merry Christmas 2009

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!! We got our Christmas present the day after Christmas and it was a call from Mary Katherine (our Anna Li). She was so excited that she called while Papa Denny, Mama Carol, Kevin (Chad's brother) and Bethany (sister in law) were here.
She got to talk to everyone. She is doing very good and is very happy.
That just made my Christmas complete. The kids on the night before Christmas looking all cute in their pj's.
Bethany is way to polite to say she has a favorite... for goodness sakes, I couldn't even get her to tell me what she wanted Santa to bring! I believe her favorite was her Nintendo DS games and her North Face jacket. She detested the blow dryer he brought (didn't even want it in the picture) but mom loved it because that means she can quit using mine!!

I know, I know! Santa has went overboard once again!! Someone is going to have to have a talk with that man. Colin's favorite was the bat cave. He spent hours on end playing with it. The picture is a little blurry. I think my camera is at the later part of its life. Hmmmm, maybe Santa should have bought me a new camera!


Dylan bug got a walker.. his legs are too short for him to touch the ground but I promise you he is so ready to take off. Grow legs!! Grow!!! He just looked in amazement as the other two tore into their presents;)



Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to all of you! Looks like quite a haul from Santa ;-)

    So glad that Mary Katherine called! I bet she loved talking to all of you!!

    Christmas blessings to all of you!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice