Thanksgiving Eve

I am enjoying my Beth Moore on-line Bible study so much!! (Thanks Jean, I would never have know this to exists if it wasn't for your blog!) It was just what I needed to heal from this difficult time. I do thank you all so much for your kindness, compassion, and friendship. It is going to be a tough holiday season for us but we know the Lord will carry us through. We have talked to Anna Li a couple of times and she is doing very well. We were so excited to discover the Nationals for AYSO is 10 minutes from Anna Li's house! We will be going there in July and look forward to visiting her and her precious family. Her new family has given her a new name. It is beautiful, just like her:) It will be Mary Katherine (if she doesn't change her mind again:)). It will take some getting use to but we do love it!

We are looking forward to our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. I am praying my Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecake turns out:) I feel truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for. It seems like Thanksgiving is the only holiday left that we can truly enjoy without being bogged down. Do you know what I mean? On Thanksgiving we can just eat and be merry:) We are surrounded by friends, family, and wonderful food. We get to spend the whole month reflecting on all that we have to be thankful.... that is it! No decorations, no gift giving, no shopping, no maxing out the credit cards. We just get to fill ourselves with joy over the blessings the Lord has given us. It doesn't get any better than this.

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! So glad you are enjoying your bible study!The more we are in God's word the more we hear what he is saying to us! (that was for me even more than for you). Mary Katherine is a very pretty name but I do love Anna Li too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice