2nd Day with New Family

I am getting so aggrevated with blogger! It takes FOREVER for me to load pictures these days. So, I did get one loaded to share... Last Sunday we spent the entire day together as a family. We knew it would be our last weekend with Anna Li. Chad was able to get off work and he went to church with us. After church we went to the park to have a picnic and took some picture. It was a beautiful day and we all enjoyed it so much. We ended the day going to see A Christmas Carol in 3D. Anna Li and Colin thought it was a little scary. Anna Li slept through half of it:) I guess she wore herself out at the park.

Today Anna Li is spending time with her new family but will come back to us tonight. It's a tough weekend for us and I ask that you continue to lift us up in prayer. Chad was having a hard time last night and I believe that Bethany is struggling with this as well. I am trying to stay strong for everyone but man I'm gonna miss her so much. I am so thankful she is going to such a good home. I wish you could all see how much she is loved by BOTH families:)

Comments

  1. Thinking about you and praying for your family.
    God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice