I'm Still here...are you?

Wow!
My little ole blog is up to
20 followers...

How exciting is that:)

Maybe one day I will give
you 20 kind people
something
to read:)

I am such a bad blogger these days!

For those of you who do not know...
we had an answered prayer
to Chad's job situation.
He turned in his notice at WM after 11 years
and now has a M-F job
doing something
that he LOVES
TEACHING!

We are also expecting our fourth blessing
due July 22nd:)

Pray with me that very soon
we will get our house on
the market
and
that it will sell quickly!

It is not easy driving to Bham 6 days a week!
Chad's job is there.
Our church family is there.
Our hearts are there.

Life will be much easier
when we move!

Praying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice