Cooking Out with the Pokos


We cooked out at the Poko's House and it was the highlight of our vacation. We really enjoyed it so much. Mike cooked chicken on the grill and Sandy prepared all the fixins' and desert. It was delicious!
The big girls spent time in the jacuzzi while the little ones went for a swim.
Colin and Amy both have a huge crush on each other!! 
The little ones had so much fun together... well except for Dylan:)

Hanna and Paisley got all dressed up for us... aren't they gorgeous?!?!
Amy and Colin once again.... she got all dolled up for him:) 

I don't think I will know here on earth why things happened the way they did but I am thankful and give God all the honor and glory and praise for putting Anna Li (Mary Katherine)  and the Poko family in my life. They are very special and dear to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disruption.. never an easy choice

Eggstra Special:)

In the Arms of Jesus