Mary Katherine... THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

This is a picture of me with my Aunt Louise. This was the first time I had seen her in 15 years!
Kailey and Bethany at my grandfather's funeral.
Colin and Dylan
Dylan getting ready for breakfast.


Mary Katherine,
I so enjoyed talking to you on the phone tonight. I am so happy that you are doing so good. I am so proud of your progress in school. I think it is wonderful that you can write now and even TEXT!! You have grown so much!! We are all so happy for you. Can't wait to see you this summer. You are a sweet girl! Keep living for Jesus and be a good example for all around you! Be a good helper to your mom and dad! Help out with all your brother and sisters... no fighting:)

We love you!
Chad, Kristy, Bethany, Colin, and Dylan

Comments

  1. Oh Kristy...that post made me cry. I just love your big tender heart. God has mighty things in store for you, I just know it.

    Thank you for being such a dear friend in my life. I've learned a ton from you.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You will never know how much they mean to us!

Popular posts from this blog

Disruption.. never an easy choice

Eggstra Special:)

In the Arms of Jesus