Field Day, Luau, and a Silly Kid

Part 2 of catching up!
I managed to sneak away from work long enough
to spend some time with my little man Colin
on field day.

Turns out the boy is a master hula hooper:)


His class did the cutest little P.E. dance routine
that ended with them all on the ground! 



They also had an end of the year luau. 
Colin with his on again off again
best friend
(kids are like that:))

 Colin has been very much a ladies man this year... 
all the girls have had their turn as his "girl friend" 
this year...sigh:/ 
Little did they all know his heart was with a certain 
kindergarten teacher...
that he often replied to as "hot" (oh my...)
 And..
to end this post
Dylan
is the most goofiest kid ever!! 
He never wants to look at me when I take his picture.
Most of his pictures are actually blurred 
from him running away.
The boy just can't be still.

However....
on this particular day...
He not only looked at me...
he posed.
Silly kid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disruption.. never an easy choice

Eggstra Special:)

In the Arms of Jesus