LWB Formula Fundraiser

I am involved in a 
WONDERFUL
well known organization
called
Love Without Boundaries

We are having a Formula Fundraiser Campaign
that will help supply specialized formula for babies that cannot tolerate the 
regular formula offered in the Chinese Orphanages.

Our goal is to raise $2000.00 by next Monday!
Can you help make it happen?

All you have to do is visit 
and make a $10 donation to the Nutrition Program.

I am also making a donation on behalf of all my blog followers. 
So, if you visit my site make sure you add your name to 
my blog followers on the right!
$1.00 donation will be made for each follower
up to $250!

Join in the fun and help 
these children today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Arms of Jesus

A Season of Change

Disruption.. never an easy choice